The PHEADE 2015 conference has a strong commitment to topics related to Human Being in the Digital Era.
Conference’s 2015 theme is: ARTIFACTED REALITY
a. What is Reality?
b. How Reality is Made?
c. Challenges in the Study of Reality d. Are we artifacting our (Human) Realities?
Types of participation
– online – via Skype
– in person
– October 20 2015 – abstracts (title, 600-800 words, 5 keywords)
– November 20 2015 – full papers (8-10 pages)
(1) Submit abstract / full paper (in MS Word) to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Abstracts/full papers received by the deadline will be (double-blind) peer-reviewed on a rolling basis, with the notification of acceptance/rejection within 10 days.
(3) In case of a multi-authored abstract/paper, the submitting author will serve as the corresponding author.
Registration fees: 150 RON or the equivalent of;
Registration fees could also be paid on site.
Terms and conditions:
1. The registration fee includecovers: attendance (virtual / in person), certificate of attendance, book of abstracts, program, coffee breaks.
2. If a paper is multi-authored and more than one author will attend the conference (virtual or in person), each attending author needs to register separately and pay individual registration fee separately. 3. No more than 2 papers / author, please.
4. In person attendees will cover their transportation, meal and accommodation.
Publication: SCOPUS and/or EBSCO indexed Journals – European Journal of Science and Theology, Humanities, Brain, Postmodern Openings a.o.
Instructions for Authors:
Paper format: A4, 1,5 space between lines, 20 mm equal margins, justified;
Title: in capitals, Times New Roman 14 Bold, centered, at 50 mm above the text;
Author(s) name(s), scientific title and academic affiliation: Times New Roman 12 Bold, under the title, at 2 lines;
Abstract: Times New Roman 12, italics, at two lines distance under the author’s name;
Text of the paper: at 1 line bellow the abstract, Times New Roman 12;
Bibliography: at the end of the paper;
Required format: Microsoft Word 2007.